Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions. Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits. Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices. Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Handling new credit customer
• Handles collection and posting of payments received from credit customers
• Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
• Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
• Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
• Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
• Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
• Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
• Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
• Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 3 years’ experience in Finance
• Achievement Orientation, communication organizational skills
• SAP experience implementation is a must
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 3
- Minimum Education Bachelor
- Gender Any Gender
- Benefits Annual Paid Leave
- Other Requirement Driving License, Ready to Relocate, Arabic Speaking