Job Title: Business Set-up Advisor – Sharjah
- Display strong sales, negotiation, listening, empathy and organizational skills in the pursuit of converting leads into sales.
- Deliver consistently high sales performance as defined by Dept. Head in line with colleagues.
- The Business Set-up Advisor manages client portfolio and advise them on the most appropriate setup for their desired business activity.
- Provide excellent customer service thereby increasing the satisfaction and quality of experience.
- Manage the process to deliver high levels of cost-clarity and customer satisfaction at all times.
- Support compliance and the customer in gathering the required documentation to support license application in a timely manner through the clear explanation of the application process and its key steps.
- Display (and maintain) a high level of UAE business setup market knowledge with customers in order to be seen as ‘expert’ and a credible source of information and to demonstrate the quality of the company’s offer which is not only the business setup packages but also the quality of the process overall.
- Present recommendations to clients regarding their business opportunities and assisting understanding of the difference between mainland and free zone licenses.
- Keep the Clients appraised of the application status and any issues arising working closely with Account managers and compliance teams.
- Represent the company professionally in both client and networking situations.
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials, promotions and digital content.
- Attend networking events to promote the company services
- Establish and maintain good linkages with known main referral routes and business set up consultants.
- Attend and participate in team meetings, working in partnership with colleagues as and when required.
- Promote equal opportunities and social inclusion in all aspects of work undertaken.
- Actively promote all activities that contribute towards the growth of the company.
- Recognize, explore and bring to the attention of management, opportunities and areas for future company development.
- 1-2 years Business Set-up experience
- 3-5 years strong sales experience
Salary: Up to AED 10,000 – 12,000 + incentives + standard benefits
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.
- Salary Offers Up to AED 10,000 – 12,000 + incentives + standard benefits
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 3
- Minimum Education Bachelor
- Gender Any Gender
- Benefits Annual Paid Leave
- Other Requirement Driving License, Ready to Travel, Ready to Relocate, Arabic Speaking