Job Title: Customer Happiness Executive (Arab National)
The Customer Happiness Executive is required to mainly assist any customer that interact with company through various channels such as phone calls, email, live chat, face to face interaction etc.
- Act as an ambassador for company at all times and attend to customer needs in a professional, friendly and courteous manner
- Ensure that a high level of professional rapport is developed and maintained with all customers
- Follow up on all customer enquiries and direct customer to the correct department where further information is required
- Be well organized in order to meet critical deadlines while responding to requests & complaints.
- Required to act and take decisions in a timely manner daily in order to resolve and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Maintain proactive work processes to ensure teamwork, shuttle procedures and overall base performance is achieved
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism taking into account the consideration that all customers have an express requirement and are looking for instant and immediate action
- Follow customer service procedures as outlined in the manual to comply with the ISO procedures and safe working practices
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all departments, company’s products and services so that customers are provided accurate information
- Follow up with the needed department to gather the correct information and get in touch with customers accordingly to ensure that customers are served at the earliest
- Report, evaluate and investigate recurring operational problems that are highlighted by customer and then direct the information accordingly for corrective actions to be taken
- Ensure all tickets are actioned in accordance with Network Standards so that we comply with service levels given to customers
- Highlight opportunities and suggest solutions to improve company’s procedures, technology and service so that the company can provide continuously universally high level of service to all customers
- Work effectively both individually and as part of a team to achieve both individual and department goals and objectives and strive consistently to promote a positive team spirit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream (Master’s Degree is desirable)
- 2-3 year’s demonstrably successful experience as a customer service executive / guest relation officer
- Previous experience working as a client relation executive or customer service executive and a track record of managing client relationships.
- Working to set standards of performance
- Personal standards (commitment, attitude, appearance, contribution, Excellent Client interface at all times and all costs)
- Proficient in English & Arabic
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
Salary: AED 6,000 – 8,000
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.
- Salary Offers AED 6,000 – 8,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 2
- Minimum Education Masters
- Gender Any Gender
- Other Requirement Arabic Speaking