We are looking for an HSE professional with experience in chemical manufacturing and managing Integrated Management Systems (IMS). The main responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Responsible for health, safety & environment matters of the company inline with local statutory and international standards.
- Liaise with Municipal and other government bodies in issues related to Health , safety and environment management, approvals and documentations.
- Management Representative for ISO
- Setting up monitoring strategies and improvement plan to ensure the effectiveness of the established procedures.
- Providing authoritative advice and information to the organization on HSE safety issues.
- Setting ‘SMART’ Objectives for HSE and arranging KPI to achieve the same.
- Conduct “On Site Emergency Mock Drills (Fire, Medical etc.).
- Carry out “Risk Assessment” & ensure the low level of risk.
- Investigating the incident and accident to find root cause and underlying cause of the accident to avoid reoccurrence of the same.
- Monitor the work crew on effective compliance of PPE and Safe system of work procedures.
- Conduct safety trainings and toolbox talks periodically.
The skills required are:
- Degree/diploma or equivalent qualification in Health and Safety
- Relevant experience in chemical manufacturing industry
- Must have sound knowledge of safety aspects
- Driving License will be an advantage
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 3
- Minimum Education Bachelor
- Gender Any Gender
- Other Requirement Driving License, Arabic Speaking