JOB PURPOSE: Manages and controls production process discipline aspects of all major works at sites from conception till implementation and handover to operations. Ensures all major works design and execution are in accordance with industry and company standards, practices and procedures.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES · Leads all major works from initiation till closeout to impart sites operational experience for development and execution of major works scope, goals and deliverables in line with company objectives and established procedures.
· Participates in review of lay outs, control schemes, specifications, O&M studies, plot plan, 3D model Interface with engineering disciplines and provide inputs to carryout detailed engineering activities.
· Resolves technical & execution issues which conflicts within the Major works execution plans, implementation and Site operations.
· Reviews & comments at engineering packages for Major works comprising scope of work, data sheets, schedules, load lists, technical proposals, engineering estimates, startup and commissioning procedures as relevant.
· Manages and controls aspects of site execution in production and process discipline and support site management in ensuring safe operations to achieve sites production and injection targets.
· Identifies & recommends solutions for interface problems between ongoing major works, existing plant and the sub systems and timely contribute towards minimizing changes to scope which might impact on cost and schedule for the major works.
· Establishes criteria and participate as required in site surveys, installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning and decommissioning of new projects, participate in troubleshooting. Provides technical advice & assistance to plant operation on resolution of design.
· Coordinates with the site teams for optimum participation and involvement with major works expectations for successful and timely completion with backward integration and updates of major works developments to UZ site operations team.
· Develops Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), Piping and Instrument Diagrams (PID), Utility Flow Diagrams (UFD). Causes and effects tables of required design specifications and perform equipment sizing calculations and calculate line sizes and make flow summaries.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5
- Minimum Education Bachelor
- Gender Any Gender
- Benefits Annual Paid Leave
Only candidates can apply for this job.