Job Title: Purchase Manager
Department In-charge and responsible for all activities related to Purchase:
- Proper coordination with the sales, production, stores, and accounts departments for all matters related to purchases. Like discussion on BOQ’s and costing of jobs.
- Creating synergy in all internal work and external departments.
- Proper authorization of personnel before purchases (Stores, Production Department, and Outdoor)
- Getting proper product technical information and quotations from suppliers, having full information on the suppliers and the markets of the products.
- Arranging for proper samples, if required for a new product with technical specs.
- Negotiating for best possible rates.
- Floating of inquiries as per BOQ’s and requirements from production, project and stores for upcoming jobs, receiving responses, etc.
- Release of order, confirmation of purchase and delivery schedules for materials and subcontractors.
- Keeping proper track record of purchases, supplies in pipeline, quality problems and claim realization.
- R&D for materials, machines from the local market, and other regions.
- Identification of alternative cheaper materials without sacrificing the quality aspect.
- Monitoring and handling of legal documents for cases with suppliers and subcontractors
- Yacht issues related to repairing/maintenance and renewals
- Handing all import and export documentation, custom, and clearance.
- Handling logistics hiring for local as well as for the export of goods to all regions.
- Member of the team handling scrap sales for unwanted materials in stores and production floors, after approval from management.
- Payment processing advice accounting for materials, subcontractors on monthly basis, as well as whenever, is requires for cash payment suppliers and urgent materials requirements.
- Meeting / visiting regular suppliers as well as new companies during the afternoon between 3 pm to 5 pm
- Payment placement to suppliers, subcontractors, etc. after preparation of cheque by accounts.
- Excellent negotiation skills and vast experience in searching for and assessing suppliers/vendors.
- Self-driven and highly motivated to ensure vast savings in the entire purchase function.
- M.E/B.E. (Mechanical) with a post-graduate qualification in Materials Management
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in the purchasing field within Outdoor advertising / Signage / Large format Digital Prints / Traffic Sign/ Aluminum casting background only.
- Nationality: Indian / Pakistani
Working Days and Hours: Saturday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
Salary: Up to AED 9,000 all-inclusive (Basic + HRA + Travel Allowance + Special Allowance)Ticket to home for self only (not family) once in 2 years, Insurance and medical as per UAE Labour Laws
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.
- Salary Offers Up to AED 9,000 all-inclusive (Basic + HRA + Travel Allowance + Special Allowance) Ticket to home for self only (not family) once in 2 years, Insurance and medical as per UAE Labour Laws
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10
- Minimum Education Masters
- Gender Male Only
- Benefits Annual Paid Leave
- Other Requirement Driving License, Ready to Travel, Ready to Relocate, Arabic Speaking