Greetings from Bright Fortune!
We are looking to hire : Refinery Operator
Location : Abu Dhabi.
Qualification : Degree or diploma in Chemical Engineering
Experience : 3 years of operational work experience in refining edible oil.
Adhere to company policies and procedures for Good Manufacturing Practices, Quality and Food Safety, Sanitation, Hygiene, Health & Safety, Environment and waste management.
Monitor Refinery processes parameters as per the design parameters (set-point in the PLC, oil temperatures, tanks’ levels, etc.) and raise any deviations.
3. Prepare chemicals to be used for daily operation.
4. Performs day to day operations in the Refinery as per standard operating procedures (SOP’s,) and work instructions.
5. Coordinate with QFS chemist to take samples and ensure product conformity at each stage before further processing and
moving to next stages, and for oil stored in the tanks to maintain specification.
6. Hand over production information and tasks to the following shift.
7. Follow up the execution of corrective and breakdown maintenance when required.
Salary- 3000 AED + Accommodation.
#jobs #hiring #AbuDhabi #refineryoperator #chemicalengineer.
- Salary Offers 3000 AED + Accommodation.
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 3
- Minimum Education Diploma
- Gender Male Only
- Benefits Annual Paid Leave
- Other Requirement Driving License, Ready to Travel, Ready to Relocate, Arabic Speaking