one of our government clients is looking for 8 to 10 Years of Relevant Experience extensively in Remedy and ITSM Suit:
• Continuous optimization of these (and future) tools to better align with IT Service Management best practices (e.g. ITIL)
• Customization and creation of Remedy workflows according to customer requirements
• Ability to estimate work effort for customizations, enhancements, and configuration requests.
• Advanced analysis and troubleshooting
• Creating and maintaining technical documentation with respect to system design
• Experience with the Remedy Action Request System (ARS) versions 9.1 with specific focus on the ITSM Suite
• Integrating Remedy with third party applications using technologies like Webservices, Database Links and AI.
• Experience implementing and configuring ITSM applications listed as below – (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Asset Management, Service Request Management, Contract Management release management, Software Contract & License Management and Drift Management)
• Experience implementing all the listed modules in Smart IT Along with the customizations.
• Familiarity with ITIL Processes is preferred
• Knowledge of Remedy programming methodologies and standard software development life cycles
• Good Working Experience Digital Workplace along with Service Broker and catalogue management.
• Expertise in CMDB, Asset Management, Drift Management
• Very Good Knowledge on ADDM Administration and discovery, Knowledge on Atrium Integration Jobs and transformations.
• Strong familiarity with Oracle database along with ARSCHEMA.
• Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
• Ability to understand and assess functional requirements, develop or recommend technology solutions to meet business needs.
• Team oriented with a track record of excellence in internal and external customer service.
• Ability to configure, extend or develop solutions from requirements.
• Create & maintain design specifications, architectural diagrams and process diagrams supporting and communicating changes for BMC Remedy applications
• Experience in BMC Analytics and Smart Reporting is an added
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED18,000.00 to AED20,000.00 /month
Experience: • Relevant Experience extensively in Remedy and ITSM Suit: 8 years (Required
- Salary Offers AED18,000.00 to AED20,000.00 /month
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5
- Minimum Education Bachelor
- Gender Any Gender
- Benefits Annual Paid Leave