We are looking for a SAP Technical Support to undertake a variety of tasks relating to conducting initial investigation and support to end users during the UAT phase among various others.
- Good knowledge of SAP ABAP programming tools including: User Exits, enhancements/modification programming, BAPI’s, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, LSMW workbench, BDC programming, Data migration and interfaces.
- Conducts initial investigation and provides fix/workarounds for SAP issues/incidents raised by key users across all departments.
- Support end users during the UAT phase & validate the outputs.
- Contribute to operational and organizational transformations enable by emerging SAP technologies.
- Work closely with functional teams to gather, analyze and document business rules, business processes, and business requirements in order to develop quality functional specifications, resulting task definitions and accompanying timelines.
- Review potential problems and technical hitches with appropriate resources and develop solutions.
- Engineering/BSC or equivalent bachelor degree.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in working with SAP Technical Support (ECC/S4 HANA).
- Experience in SAP HANA Modeling is preferred.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL (Oracle, SQL Server) would be a plus.
- Experience with reporting and analytic applications from the Technical support perspective.
- Expert level of analytical/problem solving/debugging skills.
- Willingness to learn to new tools and techniques.
Apply for this job
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 3
- Minimum Education Masters
- Gender Any Gender
- Other Requirement Driving License, Arabic Speaking
Only candidates can apply for this job.