Job Title: Senior Store Keeper (Electronics)
We are looking for an organized, experienced Store Keeper to be responsible for all stock, staff management, and planning promotional campaigns for the store.
To be successful as a Store Keeper you must be able to multitask and perform under pressure while remaining professional with customers. A good Store Keeper is able to manage stock by keeping a record of sales and ordering the required replacement items, occasionally making new product purchases that consumers may enjoy.
- Lead the team for effective management of store operation in receiving, inspection, storage, issuance & transfer of items as per company policy.
- To follow-up overall inventory management.
- Taking physical inventory once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
- Materials receiving and prepared MRR Bin card, SIV issue & reporting of stock. Ensure development and management of materials planning functions, Create item specific forecasts over a lead-time to be used for effective and efficient inventory management.
- Ensure indents are raised & proper documentation is completed on a timely basis for requisition of items; responsible for store keeping, documentation & record keeping.
- Forward required documentation to corporate or unit purchase depending on the nature of item to be procured.
- Generate Materials Received Report (MRR) on a timely basis. Input production data according to purchase order in computerized inventory system. Participate in physical inventories by counting stocks.
- Knowledge in various types of commercial activities such as inducting procurement, export-import, banking and L/C.
- Sourcing of new suppliers & sampling, testing and approval for new development.
- To ensure goods keep by first in first out method (FIFO).
- To ensure recording of the necessary data in ledger and computer on time.
- Oversee the transportation of goods from production site to consumer to client.
- Develop and implement a logistics process.
- Proper goods distribution/supply chain maintain and follow up.
- Goods delivery schedule maintain according to delivery order qty.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience of store keeping with electronics sector.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Well-presented and professional.
- Minimum Graduate, should have good computer skills
- Prior experience in retail preferred, Knowledge of ERP preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Age: 28 – 38 years
- Nationality: Indian / Pakistani
Salary: AED 3,000 – 4,000
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.
- Salary Offers AED 3,000 – 4,000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 3
- Minimum Education Bachelor
- Gender Male Only
- Benefits Annual Paid Leave
- Other Requirement Driving License, Ready to Travel, Ready to Relocate, Arabic Speaking