Job Title: Stock Market Executive
A Stock Market Executive is a person who has specialized knowledge and training of finance and accounting. The responsibilities include analyzing the stock market, finding profitable investment opportunities, and advising clients in making sound investment decisions.
- Study the market, its trends and based upon the ongoing trends; suggest investment options etc. to the clients.
- Provide accurate & sound advice as far as taking investment decisions etc. is concerned.
- Accurately evaluate financial reports.
- Manage clients’ investment portfolios.
- Stay abreast with the latest financial news.
- Provide regular updates to clients regarding the status of their investment portfolios.
- Inform clients of new investment opportunities within the stock market.
- Source new clients through networking and cold calling.
- Suggest amends in investment strategies based on market conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role of analyzing the stock market, finding profitable investment opportunities and providing advise in making sound investment decisions.
- Must possess accounting knowledge.
- Native Arab candidates only; female preferred.
- Should have sound knowledge of how financial markets operate.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Salary: AED 8,000 – 10,000
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.
- Salary Offers AED 8,000 – 10,000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 3
- Minimum Education Bachelor
- Gender Any Gender