Job Title: VIP Home Care Nurse (Native Arab)
Job Code: YH1/AM1/356
Industry: Hospitality & VIP Residence
Note: Candidates must be based in UAE.
- Administer medication to patients.
- Assist with daily activities such as bathing, feeding and dressing patients.
- Work with other professionals to create treatment plans.
- Clean and re-dress wounds if needed.
- Measure vital signs.
- Monitor changes in behavior and progress.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- UAE Ministry approved nursing certificate / license required. DHA certification preferred.
- Previous experience as VIP home care nurse required.
- Must be native Arab female candidate; preferred nationalities – Egyptian / Moroccan.
- Immediately available to join.
- Required to stay in patient’s residential premises.
- Working 6 days a week; 1 day off.
- Single candidates (no family responsibilities).
Salary: AED 9,000 – 12,000 (based on experience)
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook to stay updated regarding our upcoming opportunities.
- Salary Offers AED 9,000 – 12,000 (based on experience)
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 1
- Minimum Education Bachelor
- Gender Female Only
- Benefits Annual Paid Leave
- Other Requirement Arabic Speaking